The teachers at St Scholastica's College are highly valued as professionals dedicated to achieving the best educational outcomes for our students. They do so by promoting and nurturing the creativity, initiative and ability of each student. The College also has a substantial ancillary group consisting of administrative, library, IT, laboratory and boarding staff as well as general teaching aides.
Available positions will be advertised below as they arise.
All applicants applying for a position at the College are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
Please send your application to the Principal at: and
A covering letter
A completed Application Form (on right)
When considering a role please familiarise yourself with the Good Samaritan Schools’ Teaching & Learning Framework and Mission Framework (on right).
Currently there is one position available:
Temporary Job-Share Position to Cover Maternity Leave (0.6)
- Qualified English Teacher
We are seeking a qualified English teacher to assume a Maternity Leave Position.
The period will begin in Week 8 of Term 3 2020 until the end of Term 2, 2021.
Applicants should have:
• An understanding of and commitment to the ideals of Catholic Education
• Demonstrated expertise as a classroom practitioner
• Appropriate qualifications
• A demonstrated capacity to align practice with a whole-school learning model
• An appropriate mix of pedagogical, content and technological knowledge
• An informed understanding of inclusive, learner-centred pedagogy
• An ability to work as part of a team and contribute positively to staff professional culture
Please see the above instructions if you wish to apply for this position.